40-watt, 1x12" Guitar Combo Amplifier with Tube Modeling, Onboard Effects, Line and Headphone Outputs, and USB
Combining classic tube sound and feel with next-generation tonal diversity, the BOSS Nextone series presents an exciting new concept in professional guitar amplification. Distinctive channel voicings deliver a wide range of inspiring tones, while four selectable Class AB analog power amp types provide instant access to the unique characteristics of 6V6, 6L6, EL84, and EL34 output tube sections. Backed by our advanced Tube Logic approach, each power amp type re-voices the entire circuit from input to output, putting the complete sonic experience of these signature power stages in one amp for the very first time.
Want to dive deeper with even more sound customization? Just connect to the Nextone Editor and become a virtual tech, fine-tuning bias, sag, and other internal settings to perfectly match your individual style and touch. Nextone also includes convenient modern features for stage playing, such as built-in effects, a line out for mic-free direct tone, and a power control for expressive cranked-amp sound at manageable volumes. And thanks to Tube Logic, you get to enjoy all the great sound and response of your favorite tube designs without the backbreaking weight and ongoing maintenance hassles.
Nextone Version 2: More Tone-Shaping Tools to Craft Your Personal Sound
Version 2 firmware delivers a host of new tone personalization options via the Nextone Editor. A key feature is Character Shape, which unlocks designer-level sound control right at the heart of the power amplifier. In addition, separate pre/post preamp EQs are now available (including a new 10-band graphic), seven boost types have been added, and effects can be set independently for custom mode channels. There’s also a selectable Extra Headroom setting for added punch. And with new import/export and librarian functions, it’s easier than ever to work with your different Nextone setups.
- 2-channel, 40-watt 1 x 12" combo guitar amp
- 4 switchable power amp tube types: 6V6, 6L6, EL84, and EL34
- Carefully matched preamp saturation yields swampy American blues to raucous British browns
- Clean and lead channels with dedicated level controls
- Deep diving (tube bias, tone stack, effect types) available via the free Nextone Editor software
- Capture wet and dry tones simultaneously into your DAW via USB — great for re-amping
- 99 user patches — create entire sets' worth of flexible tones
- Effects loop positions pedals wherever you choose
- Streamlined interface — 1 knob per parameter or function
- Lush reverb, tap delay, and tube-inspired tremolo right onboard
- Type:Solid State Amp with Tube Modeling
- Number of Channels:2, clean/lead plus custom modes
- Total Power:40W (0.5W, half power settings)
- Speaker Size:1 x 12" Boss G12-100
- Effects:Tap Delay, Tremolo
- Amp Modeling:Roland Tube Logic modeling ; Selectable Output Tubes, Nextone Editor Parameters / Preset Patches
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (8 ohm, internal), 2 x 1/4" (16 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (line out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- USB:1 x Type B
- Headphones:1 x 1/4" (headphones/record out)
- Footswitch I/O:2 x 1/4" (channel/boost, delay)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Software:Nextone Editor (Mac/Windows)
- Construction Material:Black Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:29.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:NEX-STAGE