CBN Music Warehouse is an Authorized Fender Showcase dealer. Brand new, never played guitar.
Weight: 7.20 lbs / 7 lb 4oz.
Serial Number: CZ559735
- Hand-wound Twisted Tele pickups
- maple neck “oval C” profile
- rosewood fingerboard with 21 narrow tall frets
- 1960 Tele bridge with threaded steel saddles
- vintage-style tuning machines
- Custom Heavy Relic Finish
- two-piece ash body
The 1960 Telecaster Custom Heavy Relic brings a worn-in rawness to the refined double-bound classic. Its hand-selected two-piece ash body wears a splendid Heavy Relic lacquer finish with nitro double binding. The rift-sawn maple neck has a ’60-style “oval C” profile, topped by a 9.5”-radius flat-lam rosewood fingerboard with 21 narrow tall frets for perfect bends and chording along the entire length of the neck.
Hand-wound Twisted Tele pickups provide extra output, paired up with a three-way switch and modern Tele wiring. Other features include white “top hat” switch tip, three-ply mint green pickguard, 1960 Tele bridge with threaded steel saddles, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree. Also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Style: 60 Tele Custom
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer (
- Color: Chocolate 3-Tone Sunburst
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Fretboard: AAA 9mm Rosewood
- Neck Shape: 60 Style Oval "C" Neck Carve
- Neck Spec 1st Fret: .790"
- Neck Spec 12th Fret: .930"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- 6105 Frets
- 9.5" Radius
- Vintage Bridge with Threaded Saddles
- Pickups: Handwound Twisted Tele Pickups
- Control: Volume/Tone 3-Way Switch
- Included: Hard Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Custom Shop guitar strap